Friday, June 24, 2011

Article on Weight Loss

I just wrote an article that I've been researching on the connection between sleep and weight loss.  It's amazing how much the amount of sleep plays in being able to lose weight.  Not just in altering your body but your mind as well.  I know I don't have as much discipline not to eat when I'm tired.  My body seems to tell me (but I know it's my mind) that because I didn't get enough sleep, I need to eat more.  I probably do need to eat more for energy but not the sweets and sugar that I crave.  I've always been one to say I can make my body run on any amount of sleep but I need to rethink that attitude.  I need to make sleep more of a priority in my life instead of treating it as a luxury that I can give up.
For that article, go here:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Sleep-More-Lose-Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment